Monday, February 1, 2016

Just So You Know

It dawned on me that I was writing a blog based on personal experience and witnessing, but none of you would have any clue who I was, or how I would know. So here it is. Choose to read it if you'd like.

My name is Kylee. I am the youngest of four, all daughters.We were all born close together so the teenage years were exciting. Family is by far the most important thing to me. My sisters have been my best friends throughout my life and I don't see that changing anytime soon. 
I find education very important and I have a love for astronomy. I want to pursue modeling, and then attend college so I can have a degree in....everyone changes their minds ;) 
Now to the stuff you are probably curious about. 

Severe stomach pains, I was treated for an overflowing appendix. This went on for a few years before we narrowed it down to gluten and lactose intolerance. Which we figured out this summer {2015} During this time I got a concussion in a car accident, however through testing we haven't found anything that this has led to seizures or migraines. But this messed with me mentally for the year later. {2013} And then for the Big Daddy. During the spring of {2014} I passed out and woke up with someone yelling at me. They restrained me to a chair while I was having a grand mal seizure that had lasted for a long time. They did not call my parents or an ambulance {By the way that's what you're supposed to do} so that was pretty lame of them. 
Through the last few months I've had episodes and severe migraines. I lost my reading and math abilities for a while there, but I got the reading part down again...obviously. 

I care for all of you, and I don't want any of you to give up. If you want to give me your stories and wish to stay anonymous then please drop your email me :) I'd love to give others more stories than mine. Keep going forward, and remember you are #morethanasickness

Much love -Kylee

No comments:

Post a Comment